Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Things to be excited about! Week of October 19-25

(me and larry mullen jr. holdin' hands)

Saturday, 10/24: California Native Plant Sale, El Dorado Park, 7550 E. Spring St., Long Beach, 9:30am-2pm. Fee: $7 for parking. More info here.

(Agoura Spunky Monkey Flower)

October 19-November 20th: We Love Long Beach Thanksgiving Food Drive!
10/4-1/31/10: Wayne Thiebaud

(Three Machines, Wayne Thiebaud, 1964)

Wednesdays - Sundays
12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Pasadena Museum of California Art
490 E. Union Street
626-568-3665
$7 for adults

And in the "best news ever" file-

Sunday, 10/26: Since I won't be carrying my very pregnant-with-twins self to the Rose Bowl on Sunday (long lines, far-away bathrooms, parking lot nightmares, etc.), I am thrilled U2 will be live-streaming their concert on youtube , beginning at 8:30pm. We just saw "It might get Loud" on Wednesday, and I'm well looking forward to seeing them play live, now from the comfort of my bed. Ahhhhh!

Did you RSVP for the Swell Season in-store at Fingerprints tonight at 7pm? Yep, it's sold-out. Be sure to take pictures and tell me how it goes. Glen and Marketa do sing so lovely together...

No comments:

Post a Comment