Thursday, November 6, 2008

Canon G10 - any thoughts?

(Hijack: I'm taking a break from blogging Long Beach today.)  

Mr. Mod bought me the Canon G10 for my birthday.  I haven't opened the box yet.  I am so frugal - I'm trying to decide if this is the right purchase for the price (gasp!).  I have used almost daily my Canon SD300 Digital Elph - as an ongoing notebook of things I want to remember, and I'm wondering: is this the best carry-around-in-my-purse camera? (Note: I have a very small purse.) Quality is key and I do like to have the option of not lugging around a huge amount of gear for taking "fun" pictures.  




Anyone using this camera? Or the G9?

1 comment:

  1. You've been tagged - check it out here:

    http://belkai.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-was-tagged.html

    Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete